Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Can't Imagine Why I Wasn't Asked

So I will admit I am a huge fan of the Real Housewives shows.

I can't help it. The lavish/unreal lifestyles that contain over the top homes and cars. The ability to have perfect hair and makeup at all times. The exotic trips and the wardrobes to match that particular destination. The ability to never sweat, whether on the beach or excising. To never, ever have to wait in a carpool line or make poster boards illustrating the difference between plant and animal cells at 10:00 at night.

So when I heard about a new show that will air on TNT in February, I was stunned that me or my group of lovely lady friends weren't even up for consideration.

 Seriously, this is exactly how we interact at the flea market and the aisles at Goodwill.















4 comments:

  1. Yes, the Real Housewives are kind of a guilty pleasure for me. This is one of those rip-off franchises. And I'm shocked and highly offended they didn't ask us to participate. They just don't know how much drama thrift shopping can stir up. Their loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely. Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photo. After using this Blur background Photo Editor app you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete