Monday, March 19, 2012

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Apparently my body gave up sleep for Lent and didn't discuss this with me. I just can't sleep anymore so when the alarm goes off at 6, I feel like I want to punch somebody square in the face. So I need a ton of this







so I can walk those crazy dogs of mine since Brandy brought up the subject of swimsuit season approaching...that's who I'll punch!


For now I will just stare at beautiful bedrooms and hope sleep returns after Easter.













2 comments:

  1. I got the insomnia bit too...time change woes? Pretty bedrooms make me sleepy...maybe I should come back tonight to look again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you don't need to sleep anyway. We have too much to do and figure out :) Life is going to be so good in 6 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete