This past weekend I went to the Greek Festival for several reasons.
1. The food. So frickin good! You are high if you don't love Baklava, Spanokopita, and a gyro with Tzatziki dip.
2. Who doesn't admire a belly dancer? As a person with a total spinal fusion, I wish my body could do that.
Love the colors, the metallic bling , and the chutzpah to do it in public.
3. These people are fun...who doesn't like to yell out "Opa" after every song.
4. The Kardashian's vacationed there recently.
|Kourtney should have thought about those pants more.|
5. And I haven't even mentioned the architecture!
So I came home and made a big bowl of Greek cucumber salad and yelled "Opa" when I finished.
Here is the recipe
So Greek Geek out and yell "Opa" after you do an activity.