Friday, December 6, 2013

I Am Officially 2 Years Away From The Big One!

Well today is my birthday and a little bit of panic has set in because the numbers are quickly getting close to the big 50.

I have no idea how this happened because mentally I feel and act sometimes like I am still in my 20's.

Physically I am my age or older but I feel like I have earned every line on this face, every stretch mark on this stomach, and all I can do is try to make healthy choices and be grateful for this life.

Speaking of grateful, I have list that is miles long and no one wants to read about that, but what you do need to know is my husband rocks!

He gave me this:



We recently saw this painting in a gallery while we were Christmas shopping and I fell in love, we both did.

I have no words other than love, amazed, and mind blown.

Tonight me and my design muses, Kathy from My Interior Life, ModFruGal, and Brandy from Make and Model will brave the elements like postmen to go to the Porter Flea.

I am the luckiest girl on the planet...I have an amazing husband, great kids, the best girlfriends, and now really great art.

Happy Birthday to me!

22 comments:

  1. hey thar! sorry i'm late with this..but happy damn birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.
    Click Here Alaska Fishing Lodges visit site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of your painting its simple but cool :)
    www.affordableconcretecutting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your photos,You give me some idea's, really helpful for my references.
    Cloud Contact Center Partners

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the perfect carrier you have, and happy birthday you.
    Website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing wonderful information of giving best information. Its more useful and more helpful. Great doing keep sharing.

    Website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.

    Look at these Investment Fraud Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  9. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    KRW Hail Damage Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prosoch
    is good website to access games tools apps and photography apps as well.
    In games you could play all types of action games and fighting games. Apart from these games this site provides excellent information regarding tools apps and photography apps as well.

    ReplyDelete