Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Hot Here And So Is Craigslist

Apparently the world is either coming to an end or I have died and gone straight to hell because the heat is unbelievable! The wicked witch of the west explains perfectly how I feel:




I wish someone would throw a bucket of water on me. Anyway, being stuck inside has lead me to online shopping and Craigslist Nashville is on fire right now if you are shopping for some mid century pieces:















So fix a ice cold martini, channel Mad Men, and try not to burst into flames.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously - worst. weather. ever! Love your finds. I actually spied that sofa the other day. I just bought some outdoor West Elm furniture the other day on CL. I had to load them on Friday in the crazy heat. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a good Craig fix.....haven't had one in a long time.

    ReplyDelete