Monday, September 3, 2012

Heading To The Mountain

Stone Mountain that is for the Yellow Daisy Festival. If you have never been to this you are missing out. First of all the scenery is amazing! This four day art festival is located inside of Stone Mountain and there are over 400 artists that have their work on display. I am sure I will find a one of a kind piece that I just can't live without, and since the picken' has been slow around here I need a fix.

I went to this for the first time 2 years ago and decided to produce a kidney stone so I need to do this differently this time...without narcotics.

So if you are in the Atlanta area this weekend and have nothing to do, head on over to the Yellow Daisy Festival and enjoy nature, art, food, and music...it doesn't get much better.





No comments:

Post a Comment