Friday, January 25, 2013

Get Your Gown On

Life is back to semi normal now. We bought Emily a car and so I followed her back (8 hrs.!) to make sure Bob the Booty Bandit did not get her at a random gas station.
The parental units are fine for now.
So the next focus is Mardi Gras! My husband and I bought Endymion tickets back in the fall and now he finds out he can't go. So.....it has turned into a girls trip. Sad right? I know...it's going to be awful but I will power through some how.

Time to shop for that perfect gown. The one that you can be comfortable in all night. The one that isn't to heavy. And the most important...the one that doesn't cost a fortune because we just bought someone a car.

If I had unlimited budget this is what I would want:





Sadly I cannot have any of these and will have to settle with what is upstairs at Dillards. It' ok because at the end of the night I may look like this:


4 comments:

  1. So many pretty dresses! You ladies have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! We are going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I love that last photo! Glad things are calming down for you. Enjoy Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahhhh y'all are going to the Endymion BALL!?? FUN!! I'll just be going to the parade ;) but let's try to meet up at some point! :) -Boo

    ReplyDelete