Wednesday, February 8, 2012

High-Low

I have a dear friend with 4 amazing children and every night at dinner they would play the High-Low game. One person would start and tell the table what was their "high" of the day and what was their "low" and then pass it on to the next person. It was a great way of sharing the good and the bad of each person's day and if you are a guest for dinner, you have to play as well. So we are going to play the game tonight:

My High:   In the mailbox was a new design book that I ordered,

Soooooooooooo good!

Here is a peek at this beautiful book:








And he looks like this:

Enough said



My Low:   (the rules are it can be one thing so I will put multiple things in one word)
                  
                   potteryclassandseniorcitizendayatpublix

All joking aside, this tradition is so great so ask each other what was your high and low tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Great to find you too! I received this book for Christmas...and it is now one of my favorites! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi--Just found you via Desire to Inspire. Nice!

    Did you know Bryan Batt is also a successful actor? He had a regular role as Salvatore on Mad Men. More at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0061262/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that game!

    Can't wait to see your new store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bryan Batt - but I only know him from "Mad Men". I had no idea that he is a designer as well. And a very good one, from what I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...Bryan Batt...I met him at market during the first season of Mad Men. He also owns a little shop down in the Garden District of New Orleans. The book looks intriguing...

    ReplyDelete