Monday, August 13, 2012

Getting Back To Whatever Normal Is

Well it's been almost a week without my Emily and I can honestly say it's gets a little easier every day. The house is a little quieter, the laundry basket is not as full, and her room is still empty, but she sounds good on the phone, she got an on campus job, and classes start on Wednesday.
What more can you ask for?

So today was day 1 of a gym membership just for me and I actually went and survived. I vow to go every day...PROMISE.

I also am ready to get this guest bedroom changed pronto.

Here is what the whole room will be designed around:


I had bought this at the last flea market and really love it so that means that this anthro/domino inspired room will now become asian meets modern. Does this in any way sound like a certain show on HGTV that gives a style diagnostic?
Any way here are my inspiration pics that I will pull elements from:




Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Jerry on Pinteres



t


Totally kidding but I admire the creativity.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Love your inspiration photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you had me going on that last one! I cannot wait to see what you cook up. I'm sure it will be fabulous. How can it not be with that wonderful panel you found? Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete