Monday, September 26, 2011

Adding To The Collection

This weekend along with the Flea Market was the TACA Fall Craft Fair at Centennial Park. My favorite potter was there again, Anderson Bailey, so I had to grab another piece of his to add to the one I have.



http://www.theandersonbailey.com/anderson_morris_bailey/title.html
Check out this amazing artist...I hope to add a piece every year to my small but beloved collection.

If I had to interpret his work into a room it would look something like this:




Source: kitka.ca via Alice on Pinterest


check him out

2 comments:

  1. Love your pottery, and you're so good at adapting something to a room. Perfect! I'm going to have to pin these on my Pinterest (it's addictive, isn't it?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image.
    But don’t worry we solve this problem freely. Our team makes a Blur BackgroundBlur Background - Blur image app for blurry photo.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera

    ReplyDelete