Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Finds

7:45 am I was standing in the drizzle, in line, with the girls at an estate sale. This place was a time capsule and when the doors opened at 9:00 it was a feeding frenzy. We formulated a plan of splitting up in 3 different directions, each of us armed with sold stickers and bellies full of starbucks for rocket fuel. When the door opened and we stepped into the foyer, it was like angels were singing...the wallpaper was amazing! Very Florence Broadhurst. So after a few minutes this woman walks by with a roll of it in her hand. Brandy, who really wanted to somehow remove the paper that was up, was devastated. How could she miss that? Melanie comes walking up with a fab dress and hands it to me along with an adorable purse and says that those look like me. The woman with the roll of paper comments on the dress and I ask "How about we trade?" After a few seconds she agrees and I hand over the roll to Brandy who proceeded to attack me with hugs, kisses and tears. It was an epic girlfriend moment.

foyer wallpaper...good right?
purse that Melanie snagged for me
Watercolor art I found
Then we head to the Flea Market and scored there as well

this was sold but I thought it was super cool

great tiles for $1.00 each
and these 2 bad boys came home with me
Perfect day with the best of friends doing what we love...it doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you got there that early!! It was crazy in there. You girls are so cute and obviously such great friends. So glad that Brandy got that paper. Seriously, best find of the day!

    ReplyDelete