Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Insane For Marie Antoinette

I have always been fascinated by the story of Marie Antoinette. I can't imagine being in that position at 15 yrs. old because at that age I was cruising the McDonald's parking lot looking for cute boys. The book is so interesting but the movie that Sofia Coppola made was crazy good. Not only were the costumes and setting beautiful, but the music was perfect. I think if Marie were alive today, we would totally be best friends. That girl was fearless, could party all night, and loved to shop. Her house today would look something like this:






Source: mendetc.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Go rent the movie today...you will be so inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Love your choices for a modern-day Marie! Looking forward to Friday too!

    ReplyDelete