Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

1.  Bought a car



You would think I would be more enthusiastic but at the end of the day I felt like I had been raped and pillaged and had a immediate need to shower and drink (not necessarily in that order)

2.  Went to awesome Nashville Blogger Tag Sale and bought amazing art from Me, You and a Wiener goddess Bri


I hung them in my media room on either side of my Yellow Daisy Festival poster. I think they are perfect and make me forget instantly about the large amount of violation that happened to me the day before.

3. Then went to Gas Lamp Antiques and found these

Brandy and I both died over these big beautiful orange acrylic balls of fun.

4.  LSU kicked some Kentucky ass

5.  Indulged  in several alcoholic beverages Saturday night so Sunday I stayed here most of the day

The lounge area at Chez Crochet

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend, except for the raping and pillaging car-buying event. The car looks great though. And even more importantly, Bri's art looks fabulous in your home. Thank you and Brandy SO much for coming by! We had such a great time hanging out on Saturday. Didn't sell as much as I'd hoped but I'm still deeming it a success. Oh, and I've seen those orange things at Gas Lamp - aren't they cool? That's a really neat booth. Congrats to LSU! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete