Friday, January 20, 2012

Pretty In Pink

I was running in Hobby Lobby for one thing and there she was in all her hot pinkness staring at me from the top of a shelf:


I fell in love instantly and knew a certain friend in my life would be all over this pooch.

I pass her up because these crazy people have her priced at $49.99....I didn't pay that much for my second dog Brees.

On my way out I spot these:


I wanted all of them. My camera did not capture the glossiness that was going on...they were an organizer's dream come true.

I love hot pink. I don't think it registers Barbie Dream House if you use it right.







1 comment:

  1. That poodle is hilarious and great at the same time. I love pink and just got my chair back in a very deep sorbet/raspberry pink. I love it, even if it is a bit shocking. Oh, and that second photo from Emily Henderson - I have the same brass shelves on hold at an antique mall. Now, if I can just get them picked up, etc. Logistics suck!

    ReplyDelete