Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can You Fall In Love With A Table?

The answer is YES! You can fall in love and want to marry a table, because I did. The table from craigs list ended up in my kitchen and it is perfect. The glass really opens up this space that has been a challenge from the get go. It is narrow and I have tried so many configurations, so trust me, this is the only one that works.




My long term goal is to have a upholstered L shaped banquet built but that is way down the line. For the meantime I am basking in the glow of my new love and will probably use an entire bottle of  Windex by the weekend.

Thank you so much David and Emily for selling this table. This couple was so interesting to talk to and were super knowledgeable about mid century modern furniture. 

So now that I have this new love of glass top tables, I really hope I can find this on CL one day:





I really do not understand how this works but I would be willing to learn.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love that blue chandelier as well.

    P.S.
    I awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award. Congrats!
    Check it out...
    http://mybestfriendcraig.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new table! You're dining room looks great btw!!! -Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great...congrats! That pool table is bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to stalk Craigslist for some chairs. Looks like its been paying off. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Melissa! I'm loving your style! I look forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a similar table in my secret storage space....maybe it's time to clean it up and bring it inside!
    Thanks for commenting in my blog, I love yours!

    ReplyDelete