Thursday, March 1, 2012

Company's Coming

My mother in law and one of Brian's sisters is coming in today to visit so I have been on a cleaning frenzy. I don't know why I do this to myself every time company comes but I can't help it. So now my back is completely whacked and I will be on muscle relaxers till I can walk like a normal human being. I know it's just about being with family and enjoying the laughter and love they bring, but I want my guest to feel spoiled and comfortable. Our bff's Randy and  Ann are probably hands down the best at this. Going to their house is like going on vacation and I appreciate all the effort and work that goes in to it. But in the end it's about being together... I just wish I could provide spaces like these:













Oh well, the welcoming committee will have to do


No comments:

Post a Comment