Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Photo Dump

What a whirlwind of a weekend we had...literally! Thursday family arrived and as Friday approached so did some interesting weather. But a little rain and tornado warnings don't stop me from hitting Friday estate sales. I snagged a 6 piece place setting from Phase 3 of the oriental hoarder house:




sorry for sad camera phone pics but this is the symbol on each one

this is the company that made it
Some of it is in rough shape but I really bought it for the serving pieces and for $21, I think that was a really great deal.

My sister in law saw these at another estate sale:



But way to big to throw in their car back to Louisiana.


We then shut it down due to a level 9 tornado approaching. We went to the store, bought snacks, organized our safe places, and watched the sky.

Saturday was beautiful so we fished and relaxed.

Sunday was junk shopping time. Downtown Antique Mall did not disappoint:








Loved this twin headboard



Now that Monday morning is here and  company just tearfully left, I feel so blessed that I have such amazing family and friends. Bring on the next set of visitors...I'm ready to do it all over again.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hanging light from the downtown antique mall. I spotted it in there a week or so ago. A little out of my budget, but it at least gives me an idea of what to look for.

    ReplyDelete